Do you go to bed tonight after yet another day without getting a new client? What would happen, if you couldn't go to bed until you got a new client? What if you had to get a client today or something devastating would happen? What is your sense of urgency getting a new client?
It doesn't matter if you are in a square one with your business or on the verge of making your first million. It is irrelevant if you are trying to get your first client or you are looking to get your 100th client. You are in the same situation than everyone else.
After starting my walking training I have had a bit of an issue with my feet, my heels cause me to limp around like an old woman (which I am not - let's just put it out there.) I was complaining to my coach about it, and as he was understanding of my pain and didn't want me to break myself, he still reminded me, that no one trains without pain.
I understood completely.
It doesn't matter if you are starting your exercise routine or you are at the dawn of the 1000th morning. It is irrelevant if you are beginning today or on your 7th year. You are in the same situation than everyone else. The only thing that separates you from someone else is, that you either do what you were meant to do or don't.
It is the same with getting clients. If you are okay with not getting clients. If you are comfortable enough, you don't get clients. If you need a client, you get a client.
It is like taking a cold shower in the morning. You either stand under the freezing water flowing over you or don't. There is no halfway. Half-assing is not doing. And you know it.
I am not writing this to upset you. I am writing this to wake you up. When you understand, that you are in the same position with your business as is the next person, regardless of how much money you or someone else is making. We all go through our entrepreneurial journey and despite how unique that is, it is still really similar to everyone else's.
Every day you choose what you are going to do with the time you are given. You decide, what is important to you and what needs to get done? You do that while you deal with the challenges that life has thrown at you and get on with it. No one goes through life without pain.
So let's flip the switch and make a decision not to go to bed until you have signed a new client, made money and sold something.
It is as simple as that. A decision.
Today, your only job is to get a new paying customer, a new client.
Here are some ideas to help you get started:-
- Look into your current clients. Is there something you can serve them with even more than you already are?
- Make an offer to your list. Sell something you already have or put something special together for them.
- Post an offer with call to action on your Social Media.
- Follow up with all the people who have mentioned they would like to work with you someday.
- Go into your FB page messenger and let people who have interacted with you there know about your offer.
- Send a message to the people who previously have referred you clients, to see, if they can think of someone who would need your help.
- Make an offer to your past clients to come back working with you. You may also ask them to invite a friend for an added bonus etc..
Here is a little piece of advice to you. Please don't get bogged down by the details of your offer or positioning and do not judge where the client is coming from, allow the Universe to do her job. Begin by deciding to get a new client today and then just go for it with all the love and will to serve.
I would love to hear about the magic you created in your business today.
I am rooting for you.